Saturday, December 6, 2008

My First

This is my first blog entry. My main goal is to be an ambassador for Evotri and maybe provide myself with a little update sections that I can continually add to to keep myself motivated towards achieving my goals for the coming years. 

Goals for the year....
1. Pass the medical boards 
2. Run a Marathon
3. Compete in at least 3 triathlon events this season sprint distance and olympic distance
4. Apply to the international research fellowship through NIH 

Life has a funny way of throwing things at you, and the interesting part of it all is that you keep rolling with it and enjoy all the obstacles that have to be crossed in the process. One of my favorite quotes helped me a lot in the last 5 months. It is "Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving in a pretty, pristine body but rather to come sliding in sideways, all used up and exclaiming, "wow what a ride!" 

It's going to be a good year and i look forward to sharing it a little. You'll have to excuse any spelling mistakes you find during the blogs as my spelling isn't exactly the best. Bear with it as best you can! 

No comments: